Products for 16 to 55 Gallon Steel, Fiber and Plastic Drums
- DrumSaver™ Liners for Plastic Drums & DrumSaver™ Liners for Steel Drums - The seamless vacuum-formed 55 gallon drum liners have a contoured lip that snaps over an open-head drum's top bead, preventing leakage between the liner and drum wall and providing easy drum closure using a standard ring and bolt or lock assembly.
- DrumSaver™ Agitator Liners - Agitator liners are perfect for heavy-duty mixing, pumping and storing of any liquid that requires constant agitation. The anti-stat additive helps to reduce static build-up in static sensitive applications compatible with low-density polyethylene, such as paints and many volatile materials.
- DrumSaver UltraLiner™ Blow-Molded Liners - UltraLiner blow molded liners are CDF's best-performing drum inserts. UltraLiner premium drum liners feature a heavy side wall with an ultra-thin lip making these liners ideal for heavy stress operations requiring maximum strength and protection. UltraLiner steel drum liners help meet UN performance standards for shipping regulated products.
- ChemLiner™ - High Barrier Round Bottom Liners; specialty liners with high oxygen and water vapor protection.
- LinerPro™ Round-Bottom Drum Liners - Heat-sealed LinerPro form-fit round bottom drum liners provide an economic solution for protecting your products. LinerPro round bottom liners are ideal for use with viscous liquid, powder and particulate materials. These liners are designed for easy installation and can be simply twisted and tied off to protect contents.
Products for 2.5 to 12 Gallon Steel and Plastic Pails
- PailSaver™ Liners for Plastic Pails & PailSaver™ Liners for Steel Pails - The seamless, vacuum-formed PailSaver pail liners have a contoured lip that snaps over a pail's top bead to prevent leakage between the insert and the pail wall. After use simply lift out insert, the pail is clean and ready for reuse!
- Smart Pail™ - The Smart Pail was developed specifically for high viscosity products. The Smart Pail is a thin vacuum formed plastic liner with a hermetically sealed plastic lid, corrugated box and corrugated lid. End user removes corrugated lid, peels back sealed plastic lid, then pumps or trowels product.
- LinerPro™ Round-Bottom Pail Liners - Heat-sealed LinerPro form-fit round bottom pail liners provide an economic solution for protecting your products. LinerPro round bottom liners are ideal for use with viscous liquid, powder and particulate materials. These liners are designed for easy installation and can be simply twisted and tied off to protect contents.
- PailSaver™ Trays and Cradles - PailSaver pail trays and cradles offer innovative packaging solutions for the steel pail. PailSaver cradles and trays keep two-part packages separated until combined by the end user. Examples of two-part packages include, epoxy hardeners and epoxy paints.
Products for Drums and Pails
- Dust Caps & Cover Sheets- Cover sheets and dust caps shield materials from dirt, dust, moisture, insects and other contaminants during and in-between production.
- EZ-Strainer™ Inserts - EZ-Strainer inserts lie on the top of any pail or open-head steel drum, allowing valuable material to be poured through easily, while removing unwanted particles. EZ-Strainer inserts are ideal for removing debris from paints, coatings, silicone, ink and any other liquid product that needs to be particle free.
- Lids - Drum and pail exterior lids protect the outside of steel drum and pail covers from external contamination and moisture. Interior lids protect the inside of steel drum lids from contact with lading in the drum.
Products for Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Air-Assist IBC Liners - The Air-Assist® liner allows the user to realize a more complete evacuation of their product. Less residual product is left inside the liner, resulting in savings to the user. Air-Assist liners are specifically designed for high viscosity products.
- Aseptic IBC Liners - CDF's high-capacity aseptic liners provide outstanding performance in critical food applications, such as high and low acid products, tomato, fruit juice and any other food product requiring aseptic packaging.
- Form-Fit IBC Liners - Formfit (cube-shaped) liners are manufactured to form fit the internal shape of your intermediate bulk container. Form-fit IBC liners provide high performance in critical applications, such as top-fill applications using a bridge or automated filler; containers with no access doors for placing a liner at the bottom; high speed fills and viscous products that would get caught in the folds of pillow-shaped liners.
- High-Barrier Foil IBC Liners - The most effective moisture and oxygen barrier for packaging environmentally sensitive products is a liner constructed from an aluminum foil lamination. Moisture barrier liners incorporate an impermeable layer of aluminum foil to ensure the long-term integrity of a wide variety of environmentally sensitive products, including nylon, Surlyn®, EVOH, certain pharmaceuticals and various high value foods.
- Pillow-Shaped IBC Liners - When filled, these industrial tote liners form the shape of a pillow. Pillow-shaped liners are typically constructed with two or three plies of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and a barrier film when used for aseptic and oxygen-barrier applications.